Another Beauty Bargain from Penneys


As much as I love my high end products I am constantly on the lookout for cheaper alternatives. So when I spotted these lipliners in Penneys and they were priced at €1.50 a piece I knew I had to try them!  

Penneys have totally upped their game in the beauty department recently with their "p.s love..." range and it's very hard to ignore. Especially for a girl working in the City Centre who just so happens to cut through Penneys everyday to get the the carpark ;)

With eyeshadows, lipsticks, lip glosses, eye crayons, bronzers, mascara and so on, these days there really is no beauty product that you can not pick up in your local Penneys! 

But is it possible for products that are so inexpensive to be of any quality?
Absolutely! 

I spent the weekend trying out these lipliners and they totally exceeded my expectations.


The consistency of the pencil is like a crayon which makes them so easy to apply. 
The pigments are really strong so whether you go for the brown, pink or red you will get a really true solid colour that will last for hours.



I would describe the finish as matte which means they are not only great for lining the lips and preventing lipstick from bleeding but they can also be worn all over with a small bit of gloss on top as an alternative to lipstick.

There are only 3 colours in the range but I am hoping more will be added when Primark see how popular these beauties are! 
They are honestly as good as some of the most expensive lipliners I own.

I don't know how Penneys do it but they really are stepping up to the mark and giving some of the most popular cosmetic companies a run for their money!

Pick these up ladies and I know you won't be disappointed! 

Thanks for reading 

Nadia x x x 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Golden Globes

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review

All About The Base...