Product of the month: February



Real Techniques expert face brush



There are so many ways to apply foundation and having tried every method possible I have now converted from my Mac 187 (€45) to the real techniques expert face brush (€13.49) and here’s why…

The most important part of any make up look is creating the perfect base and to do this we need 2 things, the perfect foundation and the right tools!

Finding the right foundation can be a long and expensive process but finding the right tools to apply the foundation is easy enough and should not be too costly!

I had heard a lot of good things about this brush and expected it to be quite expensive so when I spotted it in Boots for €13.49 it was a no brainer!
 
So after such high expectations would it be as good as I hoped?
Actually it’s even better!

Unlike a flat foundation brush this leaves no streaks or lines, it’s so easy to blend your cream or liquid foundation and it really leaves an absolutely flawless look! It has cut the time it used to take me to apply my foundation in half. 
Its gives so much coverage compared to the Mac 187 which means using less product. This brush does not shed, not even 1 hair!
It can also be used to blend concealer under the eyes or to cover any blemishes. 
I cannot say enough about this brush I absolutely love it and think every beauty obsessed girl should have one and at such a good price point how could you resist! 






10/10

If anyone purchases this brush as a result of my recommendation please let me know xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Golden Globes

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review

All About The Base...