All About The Base...


When it comes to make up the most important part of my routine is the skin. 
Yes I love a smokey eye, winged liner and perfectly arched brows but a flawless base is what brings any look together!

In this blog I will tell you about the products I rely on to achieve that flawless finish.

Primer: 
I start off with MAC Prep & Prime Skin. 
This evens out my skin tone, reduces redness and creates a smooth base for foundation while hydrating the skin.


Concealer:
Like many girls I suffer from breakouts, particularly on my chin. 
I like to use Mac Pro Longwear Concealer to cover those spots before I apply foundation.
If you are yet to find a concealer that covers your blemishes then this one is for you!




Foundation:
My all time favourite is Estée Lauder Double Wear. It gives the most amazing coverage and it does not budge. 
It's heat proof, sweat proof, dance proof and the perfect foundation for nights out or occasions where you want your make up to last all day.



Tools:
It is not only the products you use that are integral to your face routine, the tools you use are just as important.
My weapon of choice is the Real Techniques expert face brush. 
If you haven't got this brush yet where have you been? 
It blends foundation like a dream and does all the work for you.


Setting:
Of course after spending all that time creating the perfect base you will want to set it to make sure it stays in place all night.
To do this I use Mac Fix plus which is a water setting spray infused with vitamins.
If you find you get that "powdery" look after applying so many face products a few sprays of this will give your skin a beautiful sheen and finish off your make up look!


These have been my go to products for flawless skin for years now and I highly recommend them all, If you try them let me know how you get on :) 

Thanks for reading! 

Nadia x x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Golden Globes

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review