Ciaté Caviar Manicure Review




A few months ago I noticed that this style of Manicure was being offered in various beauty salons.
It was extremely eye catching and available in 3 different colours:

Rainbow


Black pearls


Mother of pearl






I contemplated trying it out but had heard it only lasted 2-3 days so I never bothered, I then came across the exact same product in Arnotts which meant instead of getting the Caviar Manicure done in the salon I could do it myself and seen as I am a sucker for pretty things that I don’t need I decided to make the purchase!


The set cost €23.50 and came with full instructions and tools!

It didn’t take too long to complete but the drying time is a boring 20 minutes so make sure you have something to keep you occupied as when you are waiting on nails to dry 5 minutes can feel like half an hour!


The Results were stunning!
It really did have a 3D affect and each nail looked good enough to eat as they resembled fancy cupcakes!
Unfortunately the staying power was unimpressive, by the very next day some of the little beads had fallen off leaving gaps and after 2 days I took them off as they looked really shabby! 



My Verdict


I would say this is more of a 1-2 day manicure rather than a 2-3 day manicure as described. The results are fabulous and you will get compliments as your unusual nails will be pretty hard for people to miss. This is certainly not suited to people who have little patience when waiting on nails to dry but definitely for people who like to try all things new in the beauty world!

Would I buy this product again? No
Do I regret buying it? No
Would I have this done in the salon? Yes for a special occassion



Pictures of the finished results








If anyone was thinking of trying out the Ciaté Caviar Manicure I hope this review was helpful and thanks for reading :) xxxxxxxxxxxx


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Golden Globes

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review

All About The Base...