Early Morning Make-up



Do you ever get sick of applying a full face of Make up every single day?
I certainly do!


Foundation, Concealer, Blush, Bronzer, Mascara, Eye shadow, Lipstick and the list goes on!
This type of routine can drag you out of bed on average an extra half an hour early every morning!
I for one cannot be missing out on this half hours sleep every morning but as a result of not wanting to put the effort in I end up rolling into work looking like I've just hopped out of bed, which I suppose is exactly what I have just done!


So this got me thinking what routine can I come up with for the mornings that will take me 5 minutes and leave me looking alive and kicking?
Now for some of you it is unfortunately part of the job that you have to turn up polished to perfection, make up perfectly in place, full on smokey eye in tact!
So this is for those of us who don't need to make such an effort but are willing to make just a little effort!


Here goes....

So I do this every morning sitting in Mc Donald's having my coffee, it takes me 5 minutes and does the job perfectly!!



1. Apply Mac strobe cream all over my face to wake up my skin (20 seconds)



2. Apply Estée Lauder double wear concealer under my eyes to get rid of those dark circles and cover any blemishes, this concealer covers the biggest of spots! There is no blemish too big! (1 minute)





3. Apply Mac Mineralise foundation/loose powder in medium all over my face and neck, this blends so easy even if I apply it without looking in a mirror I know it will look fine!
A dream for quick on the go make up!  
(1 minute)




4. Fill in my non existent eyebrows with benefit Browzings in the shade light, this is the perfect powder/wax combo for filling in gappy brows and setting hairs into place (1 minute) 





5. Apply Benefit Posietint on my lips and cheeks for a pop of colour while still keeping a very natural look (30 seconds) 




6. Apply a quick sweep of Benefit High Brow under the brows, in the tear duct and a little on the cheekbone! (30 seconds) 







7. Finally make sure you have a lip balm in your pocket to keep your lips hydrated all day!
 
I don't add mascara as I think a natural look like this does not require it but I know there are some girls out there who wouldn't leave the house without it so go ahead and add that step in!

I Hope this helps, it won't leave you looking flawless but it will give you those extra few minutes in bed and if you’re getting extra beauty sleep maybe you won't need as much make up anyway :)

Thanks for reading

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Golden Globes

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review

All About The Base...