Outfit post: The bomber jacket

Without a doubt this seasons biggest trend has been the bomber jacket and with so many different styles to choose from you will find yourself wanting a lot more than you need.

Whether you want to invest in an expensive one or you're more of a throw away fashion type of girl you won't find it hard to come across a style you like and that suits your budget.

A great place to start is Zara.

This outfit I wore was based around my Zara bomber and I just loved the way it turned out...casual, comfortable and on trend.

Here are the details:


This is my beloved bomber. It has gone into sale for €20 but if you don't manage to pick it up don't worry as there are plenty more like it on the highstreet. 



I paired it with a black all in one as I wanted my jacket to be the statement piece of my outfit.
This jumpsuit cost me €8 on Aliexpress.





As for accessories I chose my favourite shoes of the moment. I got these holographic barely there heels in Debenhams and yes there is 
a bag to match...




My choice of jewellery was of course a plain black choker..does anyone wear anything else these days?? 



Thanks for reading X X X 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Golden Globes

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review

All About The Base...