Cocoa Brown #PassionPersistencePink Event


On Sunday I had the pleasure of attending the Cocoa Brown #passionpersistencepink event in The Shelbourne Hotel.
Like all Bloggers I love being invited to events and launches and when it is for a product I am already passionate about it makes it extra special.

I could spend hours talking about how fantastic the day was but I will try my best to keep it short and sweet...

On arrival at the hotel we were greeted by Marissa herself and X factor make up designer Julia Carta.
There was an opportunity to get a photograph with both Marissa and Julia which in my opinion was fantastic considering the amount of people who attended the Event!

Photo credit:  Brian McEvoy

The room setting was beautiful and the round tables made it easy to have a chat with fellow Coacoa Brown advocates. 

The event kicked off with an introduction from Marissa and if you didn't know how passionate she was about her brand Cocoa Brown already you certainly knew after this!

Following this there was make up tutorials from the fabulous Rosie Connolly, Tara make up and AJ make up. 
They demonstrated an ombré lip using Flormar products which was a brilliant idea as everyone was gifted a Flormar lipstick and lipliner so we could attempt the look ourselves.

Next up was a Tontouring tutorial from Marissa herself and if you haven't heard of this trend, where have you been?




Time for afternoon tea and a lovely setting of sandwiches and cupcakes arrived at each table, another touch that made the day extra special.

While myself and other guests were stuffing our faces with gorgeous pink cupcakes our swag bags arrived...eeeeeek!


These goodie bags were unlike any other goodie bag I have received. Every single item was a full size product from well known brands such as Flormar, Wet brush, SOSU by Suzanne Jackson, Co lab, Hask and many more. 

But of course the most exciting part and the reason we had all attended the event was the 2 new products that were being launched by Cocoa Brown.

An instant tan bronzing gel available in both matte and shimmer versions.
Both new products are available NOW on Cloud10beauty.com and from all other Cocoa Brown stockists from 12/10/15.



I am sure all beauty lovers like myself know that there has not been a new instant bronzing gel on the market for a long time so I am very excited to try these new products.

After we had all finished rooting through our swag bags it was time for an in depth make up Turorial from Julia. 
She created a gorgeous dewy day time look on Marissa while answering questions from the room and via Twitter.

Sometimes I think I know everything about make up but listening to Julia made me realise that there is always more to learn.


While all this was going on there was plenty of spot prizes including Penneys vouchers, Pippa palettes, The make up chair handbooks and Cocoa Brown mugs.

As you can imagine the atmosphere in the room was electric.
The excitement from Marissa and the Cocoa Brown team was contagious.

I would like to thank the team for inviting me to attend the event and also congratulate them on such a fantastic day.

Also to the sponsors thank you for the fabulous products we were gifted which I can not wait to use.

To top off a wonderful day I won a Flormar hamper full of fabulous make up.




I Have been a fan of Flormar for years now as I first discovered them in Spain so I am very excited to try out some more of their products.

Reviews of the new Cocoa Brown instant bronzing gel and many more products coming soon.

Here are a few more pictures from the day...





Thanks for reading x x x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Golden Globes

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review

All About The Base...