Cocoa Brown Event Outfit Details


Yesterday I attended the Cocoa Brown #passionpersistencepink event and I will have all the fabulous details up on my blog very soon but for now here are my outfit details from the day:

I picked up this gorgeous dress in Primark while I was in London last week for £10.
It's so comfy but the chiffon fabric makes it look a little bit dressy!



I'm a big fan of layering as I feel it adds to any outfit so I added a washed out black denim shirt.


I also picked this up in Primark last week and I'm sure it is available in Penneys too.
This will go with so many items in your existing wardrobe so it is well worth picking up.

If you can't find a shirt like this a boyfriend style denim jacket will have the same effect.
This one from ASOS is fab:


  


Shop it here: Asos.com


As for accessories I picked out a black leather bag I have had in my collection for years. 





The fringing detail is so on trend  and the silver studs really complement the jewellery I went for.
There are so many fringed and studded bags on the high street at the moment but this is my favourite:




Shop it here: Zara.com


My chain is from Penneys and so are my stacked rings which I am obsessed with. The only downside to these is every time I wear them I lose at least one but the beauty of purchasing things in Penneys is that you can go in and pick up some more for €1.50

I got my bracelet in a market in Liverpool a few years ago but again there items like this in the likes of Forever 21 all the time.





Last but not least my shoes are from Faith in Debenhams. They are so comfy and they go with absolutely everything.





Shop them here: Debenhams.ie


Thanks for reading x x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Golden Globes

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review

All About The Base...