Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff

                                         

This pink blob and pale skin can only mean one thing...It's Tan Thursday!

Putting new tan over layers of old tan never gives a good result no matter what tan you use!

So I have been prepping my skin all week with this Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff.
It removes  old layers of tan, exfoliates and leaves skin feeling smoothe and supple ready for the next tan application.



I use this product on average 3 times a week especially on stubborn areas such as elbows,knees and ankles!

For me it works best while in the shower using an exfoliating mit.

This product was developed by Marissa Carter to avoid build up of tan resulting in patches, blotches and scaly looking skin!

I have tried similar products which came with much higher price points that did nowhere near as good a job as Tough Stuff. 

Tough Stuff has become a major part of my beauty routine and I highly recommend it to Everyone!

I purchase all my Cocoa Brown  products from Penneys.
This particular product retails at €4.99

A must purchase for fellow tan lovers! 

Nadia x x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Golden Globes

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review

All About The Base...