Changing My Lifestyle

When I first joined Slimming world I weighed 10 stone 6lbs and My worst nightmare would have been to step foot in a gym! 

I now weigh 9 stone on the button and if I don't make it to the gym at least 4 times a week I don't feel myself!

20lbs may not seem like that much but it has made such a difference to my life.

I have never felt healthier, happier or fitter and I never want to feel any different! 

It's one thing to look good but to feel good is what we should all be aspiring to, there are so many diets/ nutritional plans etc. out there and everyone has different opinions and thinks their way is the best way!

I am certainly no fitness guru but I would say do what works best for you, do what makes you feel good and don't give up! 

There have been times when I felt like giving up but I just had to remind myself how sluggish, tired and lazy I felt before I decided to change my lifestyle! 

Keep going and even when you don't see results remember if you keep working hard and challenging yourself you will soon see them! 

If you always do what you've always done you will always be the same!

Here are some pictures of my journey...

When I joined Slimming world 10 stone 6lbs




Following the slimming world plan but no exercise


Slimming world and exercise combined







Nadia x x x

Comments

  1. Do you mind me asking what height you are? I'm the same weight looking to lose a bit but I can't imagine being able to get to nine stone even though I'd love to! I think I'd have to sacrifice a lot of my muscle mass! 😕

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not at all I'm 5 ft 6" maybe you should try get to 9st 7lbs and see how you feel?! I've never felt better and the main thing for me is going to the gym, I swear by kettlebells!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Golden Globes

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review

All About The Base...