My LVL Lashes experience

READ TO THE END FOR A VERY SPECIAL OFFER


After hearing so much about LVL Lashes I knew it was something I wanted to try out.

I don't wear lash extensions however I long for that full lifted look that they achieve and I thought LVL lashes sounded like a great natural alternative.

I had seen some fabulous results but wanted to see for myself just how effective this treatment really was.

I visited the lovely Fiona in Polished Beauty Salon Glasnevin.
She explained exactly how the treatment goes, how long it would take etc. and the minimal amount of aftercare involved.

The treatment itself took about 50 minutes, however most of it consisted of me lying on a comfortable bed nearly falling asleep while Fiona worked her magic!

The results I got were so amazing, I was actually shocked that my own natural lashes could look so good.

Before & After:






As you can see from my before and after photos the difference is unreal.

If you have been thinking of trying out LVL Lashes I highly recommend you go for it.

My results definitely speak for themselves.

Important Info:

The price of the treatment is €50

Nouveau Lashes condition serum is €16

The results are instant and last 6-8 weeks

The only maintenance involved is combing through the lashes with lash conditioner which takes 10 seconds and nourishes your lashes keeping them healthy and prolonging your treatment results.


If you want to try these lashes for yourself Fiona in Polished Beauty Salon Glasnevin is offering €15 off the treatment if you mention my blog so there has never been a better time to try them out. I will leave contact details below.


Call Polished on 01 856 8484

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think of your LVL lashes x x x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review

MAKE UP PRODUCTS WORTH ORDERING ONLINE

2016 Beauty Favourites